A New Hampshire mall suffered from fire damage when an overloaded cable caused the electrical wires inside to break down, triggering a fire. Everyone within the vicinity of the fire was evacuated and fire fighters quickly extinguished the flames before it had a chance to cause major havoc to the commercial property. Due to Soil-Away’s reputation of expert-level service, the decision of who to call for fire damage restoration was clear. The crew members were happy to help restore the property to pre-existing conditions, and give the community back their favorite shopping hub. The restoration of the entire area took no more than 48 hours to complete which made the property investors very happy.
Posts Tagged ‘commercial restoration’
Being winter in New England, temperatures get bitter. Pipes, especially those in basements and attics, are susceptible to freezing in lower temperatures. After a frozen pipe burst, a nursing home in Concord, NH, seeks water damage restoration when they are left with a flooded basement and no running water for their daily needs and emergency medical care services.
After a storm hit Wells, ME, a warehouse was flooded and had several areas of water damage. The managers of the warehouse hired a company to come and clean up the damage, but unaware to everyone, the cleanup was not thorough. A few days later, mold started to develop. The contents stored within the warehouse was becoming contaminated and some of it had to be thrown away, causing the warehouse to lose revenue.
Property repair after a fire can be costly and heartbreaking to anyone. The burden of restoring a home or business is not a project that any Windham resident wants to take on. A New Hampshire business man experienced such an event when he left one too many appliances plugged into an extension cord. He loved to work in a fun environment to keep his spirits and productivity up. He never missed an opportunity to invite team members and friends into his office for fun, music and good times during his down time. During work hours, his fellow team members could hear the high-energy positive music floating throughout the office which sometimes rubbed off on everyone else around him.
Dealing with smoke odor removal after fire damage can be a hassle for any business owner, but it was especially annoying for a New Hampshire warehouse owner. The smoke odor made the environment difficult for employees to continue to work, and production was steadily declining which sent the business owner into a panic. Because the unforeseen fire disaster was quickly taken care of—he thought the situation was under control, but the lingering smoke odor and frustrated employees told a different story. After a week of persistent employee complaints, the owner decided to call a professional team of experts to help with smoke odor removal.
Water damage cleanup can be a chaotic experience for business owners who aren’t prepared to deal with commercial property damage. For some, water damage can be stressful, but with Soil-Away Cleaning and Restoration Services, the job becomes less taxing. Business owners can rest assured knowing that their commercial property is in good hands. This was the case for a Biddeford, Maine resident who’s independently owned bookstore was affected by water loss when a toilet supply line busted, causing gallons of water to spill on the floors.
A country club needed major flood cleanup repairs after a large rainstorm swept through the area. The owner of the New Hampshire establishment was upset when he opened the basement door and uncovered an ankle-deep pool of water. He called a few of his friends to help him remove the valuable items from the basement to store them in a dry, safe room within the building.
A local hotel in Nashua, NH seeks a water damage cleanup company after a damaged sprinkler pipe caused water to rush out into the lobby. The maintenance staff was unaware of the faulty pipe, and it caused distraction and fear among the customers who were about to check into their hotel rooms. Frantic, the maintenance staff patched up the pipe as best they could, doing their best to avoid being seen by customers who may reconsider checking into a hotel that has a damaged sprinkler pipe. The staff immediately reached out to their supervisor to call a local water damage cleanup company.