Property Disaster Restoration – Manchester, NH
Water damage can affect homes in many different ways, from leaky pipes to rainstorms to floods. Often, the damage is sudden and destructive. Depending on the severity, the damage can leave your home in disarray, resulting with serious problems such as crumbling drywall, warped wood floors, and damaged carpet. In a mess such as this, immediate property disaster restoration is necessary in order to prevent water damage from further destroying your home.
Disaster Cleanup in Manchester, NH
A customer in Manchester, NH is seeking property disaster restoration services after his home was damaged by a flood. The customer was not sure what to do or who to ask to take care of the damage until he heard positive feedback from his neighbors about the business Soil-Away Cleaning and Restoration Services. The customer decided to give the business a call to seek advice for disaster restoration and repairs.
The representatives from Soil-Away suggested that the customer should have the damage properly inspected by trained restoration professionals. The customer agreed that he would have the trained professionals come to inspect the damage and initiate a plan for property repairs.
Property Disaster Restoration – The Process for Restoring Your Home from Water Damage
Upon arrival, the restoration technicians assessed the severity of the flood damage. The technicians informed the customer of the typical steps to perform for a successful property disaster restoration:
- remove and extract the water from the affected areas using powerful pumps and vacuums
- target water that is harder to access with more specialized equipment
- draw the remaining water and moisture from your property using air movers and dehumidifiers
- clean restorable items like furniture, clothing, and personal items using a variety of specialized cleaning techniques
- sanitize with antimicrobial treatments
- remove odors using air scrubbers and fogging equipment
- restore the home to its pre-water damage condition, whether it is as minor as replacing drywall panels or rebuilding entire rooms of a home
- document all phases of the project with pictures, moisture reports, and job notes for the insurance company
It is essential that trained professionals complete the cleaning tasks, as they require specialized equipment, antimicrobial treatments for sanitization, odor removal, and in some cases, extensive rebuilding of a home. If the water damage is not quickly or efficiently handled by professionals, the damage could become worse over time and develop mold in the affected areas. Thankfully, Soil-Away Cleaning and Restoration Services offers multiple services to ensure your Manchester home will be returned to its pre-disaster condition.
Why Use Soil-Away Cleaning and Restoration Services?
Soil-Away Cleaning and Restoration Services is a local business based in nearby Hooksett with an all-in-one service for property disaster restoration. In addition to clearing out water damage, additional services include mold removal, carpet cleaning, air duct cleaning and fire damage removal.
The customer in Manchester, NH had his house fully returned to its pre-water damage condition. He was appreciative of the service and dedication of the technicians from Soil-Away, and he recommends the local business to his friends and neighbors. For property disaster restoration and 24-hour emergency services, call Soil-Away Cleaning and Restoration Services at (603) 641-6555.
By A. Phelps
Contact Us Now