Residents of Newfields, New Hampshire (NH) trust Soil-Away as their first contact for emergency property damage restoration. Soil-Away provides reliable 24/7 flood and fire damage cleanup services. IICRC certified technicians will efficiently help you recover from property disaster. Soil-Away specializes in insurance claims and will help you navigate the process. For over 25 years, Soil-Away has been one of New Hampshire’s premier providers for cleaning and restoration services.
The community of Newfields also trusts Soil-Away to provide indoor air quality solutions. We offer certified air duct cleaning, mold remediation, and carpet cleaning services. The goal is to mitigate potentially harmful contaminants that can affect your quality of life. Contact us for an evaluation or estimate.
Newfields, NH recently completed projects
– A severe hail storm struck the Newfields region. Our client contacted us because they had several windows damaged. As a result, water penetrated the house in three different areas. The water damage was significant. We were able to coordinate the window repairs, while working on cleaning up the water damage on the interior. Some areas needed the damaged ceilings, walls and floors partially removed. This was followed by a thorough cleaning and sanitization. Soil-Away water damage restoration crews also setup commercial drying equipment to dry the remaining structure. The quick response by Soil-Away had saved the house from catastrophic damage.
Fire Damage Restoration
– An unattended candle tipped over. It ignited a bathroom towel in a home off of Old Lee Road. The ensuing fire consumed the bathroom and adjacent master bedroom before the Newfields volunteer fire department could squelch the flames. Emergency fire damage restoration services were needed. Soil-Away crews were called in to secure and stabilize the home. The following week consisted of removing charred structure and eliminating soot damage from the inside of the property. In addition to the structure, Soil-Away was also able to clean and restore the homeowner’s personal belongings damaged by soot and smoke.
Certified Mold Remediation
– The home inspector descended the attic staircase with the bad news. Suspected mold damage was found on the sheathing of the roof. This could be a major obstacle to overcome in the sales process of the home. No buyer would be comfortable purchasing a home with a mold problem in the attic. The sellers quickly researched certified mold remediation companies in the area. Three different companies were vetted and Soil-Away was ultimately hired. Soil-Away mold remediation crews successfully took care of the attic mold issue in a timely fashion. In addition they provided a transferable warranty to the buyers.
Local Carpet Cleaner
– What is the best way to find a quality local carpet cleaner? Asking for a referral from a friend or family member is a great start. That is how one recent Newfields client discovered Soil-Away’s carpet cleaning service. They did not want to work with a franchise. They also did not want a “deep discount” cleaner for fear of lack of quality. Soil-Away came highly recommend by their neighbor. They did not disappoint. Soil-Away cleaned four bedrooms, a hallway, staircase and living room. Each area looked brand new when finished.
– Not many homeowners understand the impact that a certified duct cleaner can have on their property. The difference between clean and dirty ducts can be drastic. Pollutants, such as dust and debris, build up over time in an HVAC system. This can reduce system efficiency and adversely affect indoor air quality. If you are interested in having a NADCA certified Soil-Away duct cleaner clean your HVAC system, call us today.