The community of Londonderry, New Hampshire (NH) and its residents choose Soil-Away as their preferred contractor for emergency water, fire and mold damage restoration. Soil-Away is available 24/7 to service the emergency property damage cleanup needs of homeowners and businesses. Londonderry residents have been thrilled to work with Soil-Away for 25 years!
Soil-Away also provides indoor air quality solutions for the Londonderry community. Residents hire Soil-Away to perform air duct cleaning, mold remediation and carpet cleaning. These services improve indoor air quality and the overall building health.
– A broken pipe flooded a finished basement while the owner was at work. The “man-cave” was saturated. His storage area was soaked. The devastated owner was referred to Soil-Away for basement flood cleanup services. Soil-Away was on the scene almost immediately. Water damage restoration crews worked through the night to move contents, extract water and dry the structure. In the end, the homeowner was able to recover much faster from the flood than anticipated.
– An electrical fire started in the kitchen of a well-known restaurant. The flames scorched a wall and sent smoke damage throughout the facility. Emergency fire damage cleanup services were needed. Every day the restaurant stayed closed was another day of lost revenue and customer loyalty. Soil-Away’s fire damage restoration crews cleaned the property from top to bottom eliminated the smoke odor and soot damage.
– An independent industrial hygienist was hired to perform a black mold inspection at a condo complex. The test results came back positive for well-above-average mold spore counts. The mold damage affected five consecutive attics of attached condos. Soil-Away crews went unit by unit remediating the mold. The individual condo owners were extremely appreciative. The industrial hygienist performed post-verification-testing. The test results cleared confirming the completed project.
– A frustrated homeowner called Soil-Away looking for solutions. They had previously hired two other carpet cleaners and were not having success at removing pet spots. She was determined to give it one last try. The homeowner hired Soil-Away and to her exuberance the “third time was the charm.” Soil-Away successfully removed all her stubborn pet spots. She told all her friends about her new favorite carpet cleaning expert.
– A family was having a new gas furnace installed at their home. The heating and cooling contractor recommended that the ventilation system be cleaned prior to the new installation. The HVAC air duct cleaner he referred was Soil-Away. He knew from past experience that they were NADCA certified and delivered great cleaning results. Fortunately the family took the advice of their heating and cooling contractor. They now enjoy the benefits of a new heating system and cleaner air.