Soil-Away specializes in serving facilities throughout the state of New Hampshire (NH) and Massachusetts (MA). Facility directors have trusted Soil-Away for the past 25 years to help them maintain clean and healthy environments. Soil-Away is also called upon to respond to emergency situations relating to water and fire damage restoration. We value your time and opportunity to build a relationship. Please connect with us today and add a trusted partner to your team.
Serve a Variety of Specialized Facilities
Soil-Away works with facility directors from a vast array of different industries. Please note that any of our cleaning and restoration services can be catered to the specific needs of your facility. Regardless of the situation or need, you can have confidence that the work will be performed to the highest of industry standards. Below are the primary industry categories we perform services for. Each point includes an example of a recent service performed for that particular client.
- Private Schools and Universities – Mold was discovered in a student dormitory. The university took immediate action to mitigate the situation and potential hazards to students. Soil-Away was called in to perform an inspection and remediation of the mold.
- Healthcare – A large medical facility with heavy foot traffic struggled to maintain their carpets. Wanting to keep up their image, they consulted with Soil-Away. A carpet cleaning maintenance program was developed to help retain cleanliness and appearance.
- Senior Living – A frozen pipe on the third floor of an assisted living facility burst. Water poured through three different resident rooms. Soil-Away’s 24/7 emergency service line was contacted. Certified technicians were dispatched. Water damage cleanup crews quickly got the situation under control by extracting water and drying the structure.
- Commercial Retail and Office – Dust was clearly accumulating on the vents of the HVAC system. The tenants of the office space submitted a cleaning request to the facility director. Soil-Away was contracted to professionally clean all the duct work in the entire unit.
- Industrial – Soot covered everything in the 100,000 square foot warehouse. Smoke odor was pungent. A dumpster fire had blown soot into the facility via the shoot attached to the building. Soil-Away’s fire damage cleanup team worked for months cleaning and deodorizing everything affected in the massive structure.
No Nonsense Approach to Project Execution
Your time is limited and extremely valuable. You are balancing several projects, managing the staff and budgeting resources. There is no time to waste baby-sitting vendors. Soil-Away respects your time and understands the pressures that accompany your role. Our goal is to make your job easier. We do this by clearly defining project scopes, offering flexible scheduling, thoroughly documenting our work and accurately billing the job.
Qualified and Reliable
Soil-Away is the highest certified cleaning and restoration firm in New Hampshire (NH). We hold the distinction of being IICRC master certified for water restoration, fire/odor restoration and textile cleaning. We are the only NH-based firm with this resume of industry certifications. How is this a benefit for you? When your facility selects Soil-Away, you are working with the highest skilled project managers and technicians in the area. That is combined with 25 years of experience serving facilities just like yours.
In addition to the highest industry qualifications, we uphold strict standards on how we run our operation. Adequate insurance coverage is always maintained. This includes workman’s compensation, liability, and pollution insurance. Soil-Away also conducts full background checks on employees. We would not send anyone into your facility that we would not trust with a key to ours.