Residents of Chester, New Hampshire (NH) prefer to hire and work with local, family owned companies. That is why for emergency fire, smoke and flood damage situations, they turn to Soil-Away Cleaning and Restoration for help. Soil-Away specializes in 24/7 services to help families and businesses recover from property disaster. We are IICRC master-certified in water and fire damage restoration.
Another reason members of the Chester community turn to Soil-Away is for indoor air quality solutions. We offer certified carpet cleaning, air duct cleaning and mold remediation services. These services can help improve the air quality in your home or business. When you need cleaning or restoration services, turn to the company that has been satisfying clients in Chester, NH for over 25 years!
– A large storm caused significant tree damage for many Chester residents. One home took a branch through two windows on the side of their home. Thankfully no one was injured. However, their living room was flooded by wind driven rain coming through the smashed windows. Soil-Away was called in for emergency water extraction services. Water damage mitigation crews quickly extracted the floors and dried the affected area. The family was appreciative for the quick response and competent service.
– The need for fire and water restoration services can be stressful. We encountered this with one client in Chester who had a large fire. A pellet stove malfunction destroyed half of their home. The interior needed to be gutted down to the wooden studs. Soil-Away crews worked with the homeowners to help with the insurance claim process. Our restoration crews also worked nearly around the clock to clean up the fire damaged structure. Soil-Away’s efforts drastically reduced the client’s stress.
– Many people call our office very nervous about “black mold.” Health concerns are typically at the top of their concerns. While we are not doctors, we are certified to remediate mold issues in a home. One Chester client hired us to clean up the black mold growing on the sheathing of his attic. Our mold remediation crews performed dry-ice blasting as a part of the process. This method, accompanied by HEPA vacuuming and washing with an anti-microbial, effectively eliminated the mold issue.
– Dozens of Chester families include Soil-Away as a part of their spring cleaning plans. Every year our carpet cleaning crews are booked weeks out during the months of April through June. It is a good idea to have your carpets professionally cleaned once a year. Our clients who stick to this schedule enjoy aesthetically pleasing carpets and extend the life-time of their flooring. The small annual investment for carpet cleaning pays off in the long run.
– Chester boasts many historic properties. The town has several classic, New England farm houses. One of our clients who owns one of these properties renovated the interior. They updated the kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms and living room. During the construction, dust and debris was disbursed throughout the property. He brought us in as the certified HVAC duct cleaner to clean all the air ducts throughout the property.