Why Insurance agents and adjusters trust and use Soil-Away
- Client Emphasis− Whether a flood, fire, or some other form of structural damage, Soil-Away understands what the insured is going through. Experiencing a loss at ones property is traumatic and unnerving. We are here to help your client to the best of our ability. We take pride in being able to help people during tough times. Yes, restoration is our job, but we see it as an opportunity to build lasting relationships within our community. This philosophy leads to satisfied clients and a positive reflection on the insurance carrier.
- Insurance Carrier Focus− When you recommend a restoration contractor you put your good name on the line. Our goal is to make your recommendation the best one possible. We understand your needs to achieve client satisfaction, manage costs, and have the job done right. Soil-Away seeks to meet all these needs by efficiently working with you and the insured to properly mitigate the loss.
- Project Documentation and Billing− We emphasis and train all our team members on thorough job documentation and communication. Pre and Post digital pictures and when necessary Infra-Red pictures are part of the documentation package. Project reports are filled out daily, as appropriate readings to properly record all events and progress. Any changes of scope or noteworthy occurrences are immediately communicated to the adjuster. Soil-Away utilizes Xactimate to accurately invoice the project in a detailed and uniformed manner.
- Quality Workmanship and Sense of Urgency− We are able to achieve excellent results in a timely fashion. All our technicians are IICRC certified with an average of 5 years of experience. We have at least one senior level master certified tech on all projects to ensure efficiency and achieve results. We emphasize doing things once and doing it the right way!
- Eager to Serve− We are available 24/7/365. We have the equipment and personnel to handle multiple large losses at once. We also provide comprehensive A to Z service.We will handle the initial emergency response, mitigate the loss, and provide expert rebuild service. Having these capabilities allows projects to move efficiently and streamlines communication.
- Qualified to Serve− Soil-Away is fully bonded and insured, with workmen's compensation coverage. We employ uniformed, professional cleaning technicians who have undergone background checks, and have been trained and certified by the Professional Cleaners Association (P.C.A.), the Bane-Clene Corporation of Indianapolis, Indiana, the Carpet & Rug Institute (C.R.I.), the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC) and the Indoor Air Quality Association, Inc. (IAQA).